logo

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Blogger survey with no submit button

by Sushma Verma 4 comments
Tag


Recently we saw blogger developing but the pace is not good enough. I agree on the fact that blogger is the best platform available to newbies but still they need to offer something that users can continue with blogger only. Just blogging about the previous post, i got a link saying "Help us to improve blogger by taking this survey". I happily clicked on the link to take out a few minutes to give my feedback. It took me about 5 minutes to fill up the entire form, just to find out at last there is no submit button! I was like but still i thought it to be a browser issue, reloaded the page so that i can enter things again and then submit, just to find out that the submit button is still not available. I didn't waste any more time in closing the tab. Blogger really needs to improve else they will loose their users who want to have better control on their blog.

Comments 4 comments
Anonymous said...

That was funny. Lol. Survey without a submit button. Blogger needs to improve on some basic things. The tab order in comment form is another big mistake.
BTW when are you shifting to new domain? I guess you have purchased it.

Ashfame said...

Yup, I have and will be moving soon.
Really soon.

Anonymous said...

hey ashfame i really loved ur blog boy ....
i too do blogging i hav one on blogger ....
but the quality of ya blog is amazing

could u plzzzzzz provide me some cool hints n tips to enhance the quality of ma blog ....
im also a IInd yr stud located in mumbai ......
here's the address of ma blog
http://www.irockers.blogspot.com

Ashfame said...

osel,
I will get in touch with you after a week.