logo

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Have Fun with Images !!

by Sushma Verma 0 comments


I was looking for a Banner for my blog! I keep on searching for the whole day! And my search was finally got over when I found Imagechef.com
I created my banner here only and here are some of the funky images that I just created today which I am using now as a display Pic on Orkut and as a avatar on Tech Forums!!


So People, Check it Out!!
I also came across two more Web Services that can really add up spice and fun to your Pics. Still Don't have a Clue, Read further..

Gickr.com
It is one Web Service where you can create animated GIFs online. Just upload the images from your computer or tell it to fetch it from your Flickr. You can use the animated GIFs to show off everywhere. You show it on your blog, email it to your pals or post it on Myspace, Hi5 etc
Look here, I created one, just by selecting 3 different images and it makes an animated GIF out of that! Cool huh...! Go make some of your own!



Blingee.com
It is a cool new service that lets you add glittery animations to your Pics.
There are lots of graphics and animation to choose from. Just sign up for free, upload your pictures and then go crazy adding as many different graphics as you like.
Here is an example of what you can do:

Comments 0 comments