logo

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Review - NOKIA 6275 CDMA

by Sushma Verma 2 comments



My visitors have been wondering that I have not posted any gadget review so far, sorry if I made you wait. So I was wondering with what gadget should I make my first move. I was thinking sitting at my desk and my phone made some noise (it was a missed call!!). At this very glimpse of mine on my phone triggers me with the idea of writing a review of my NOKIA 6275. So here it is, read on..

Nokia 6275 Technical Specs


Operating System: Nokia OS
Developer Platform: Series 40 3rd Edition
Frequency Band: AMPS 800
CDMA 1900
CDMA 800
Regional Availability: Americas
Asia-Pacific
China
Display: Resolution: 240 x 320
Color Depth: 18 bit
Memory: Max User Storage: 21 MB
Micro SD Card (upto 2GB)
Network Data Support: CSD
CDMA 1x
Local Connectivity: Bluetooth 1.2
Infrared
USB
Camera: 2MP with flash
4x Digital Zoom
JPEG Image Format
Video Format: H.263, MPEG-4, H.264/AVC
Audio Formats: AAC, AAC+, eAAC, eAAC+, MP3,
MP4, AMR(NB-AMR), MIDI
Graphics Formats: BMP, GIF87a, GIF89a,
JPEG, WBMP
Extra Features: BREW 3.1, Handsfree Speaker,
Stereo FM Radio
Keypad Description: 3 Labeled Soft Keys
5-way Scrolling
Grid Key Mat
Size: 109 x 42.8 x 17.2 mm
Weight: 105 g


Its a one cell phone that imparts a professional look, simply sleek, sophisticated & sexy!!
It has a 2MP camera that looks awesome while you take snaps in landscape mode.
The volume buttons on the left side add up as Zoom IN/OUT button in camera mode and there is a provision of separate click button on the same side which can also be used as a One Touch Camera Key!
It has only one loud speaker (but read it clear, IT IS LOUD!!)
It offers a battery life of 3-4hrs (Talktime) and 6-8days (Standby time)
It also supports plugging in a mono-output headset.
Its Stereo headset is also cool, offers excellent audio quality and is damn SEXY!!

So Overall Value For Money is 4/5


Check Out Nokia Official Web-Site :NOKIA 6275

Comments 2 comments
Unknown said...

Hi,

Some of the information you have provided about Nokia 6275 is not correct, This phone does not support MPEG4, MP4.

Apart from this its an excellent phone, I am proud to own it. Do i require a Antivirus for 6275, if yes where can i download it from.


Regards
Vinayak.

Anonymous said...

Right, it doesn't support MPEG4 as video format (i've tried it unsuccessfully) you forgot to write down it uses 3gpp-2 video format and supports PNG (portable network graphics) graphic format