logo

Saturday, June 9, 2007

The Generator Blog

by Sushma Verma 2 comments


Hi friends!
Check out "The Generator Blog"
This blog is not about those machines used to change mechanical energy into electrical energy. It's about software that creates software. Software to play around and have fun with.
Like this:
Ninja!
and lots more.
On the right column of the blog, you will find a huge list of Generators that you might not have ever seen in your life. This collection is really big, and I mean BIG!
Check it out once and share your experiences here!
Enjoy!!

Comments 2 comments
Shankar Ganesh said...

The generator blog is really amazing. They really have a huge collection of generators. Thanks for the info :)

Ashfame said...

I got a bunch of links that I thought of sharing but then I landed on this blog which has a huge list!
So I shared it with you!

Ashfame
I am a tech freak who loves to share.
Homepage : Ashfame.com
You can mail me at ashishsainiashfam[at]gmail[dot]com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
feed

Subscribe feeds rss From Other Blog

Advertise on this site Sponsored links

Categories

Sponsored Links