logo

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Give your Feedback

by Sushma Verma 4 comments


Hi friends!

I would like to hear your choice for the content you wish to read here on tech4sure!
Kindly take some time to vote on this poll!


If you are unable to see the poll, kindly click here!
Thanks in advance!

Comments 4 comments
Shankar Ganesh said...

I voted for tips, tricks and how tos bcoz those are the kind of articles I love the most :)

Ashfame said...

thanx for your vote SG!

Anonymous said...

my vote is for how-to.. learning new things is always the best :-)

Ashfame said...

Welcome here,Benedict!
Thanx for stopping by and voting on the poll!

Ashfame
I am a tech freak who loves to share.
Homepage : Ashfame.com
You can mail me at ashishsainiashfam[at]gmail[dot]com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
feed

Subscribe feeds rss From Other Blog

Advertise on this site Sponsored links

Categories

Sponsored Links