logo

Monday, June 4, 2007

Announcement: New theme

by Sushma Verma 3 comments


Hi friends!
As you might have noticed that ma blog has shifted to a 3 column theme "Downright v3".
My apologies for delay in posting coz I was very busy in looking for a theme which I have finally got now.
Please comment on the new layout & as always suggestions are welcome!

Comments 3 comments
Milind said...

Nice site. Would visit back if you keep at it.

About your new theme, couple of things:
1) Do something about your header/subheader. It's a mess.

2) Make sure there's a link to go "back home", cause one can get stuck at the other pages. You could make the header a link to the homepage

3) I don't think this site needs a google search. If someone's to search your blog, they'll use the bar on top. If they need google, they know how to do that....

Just my three cents.

Take care.
Milind

Ashfame said...

Thank you for your suggestions!
* I am already working on a header!!
* Just scroll down the page and you will find a link to "Home"!!
Then also I will try to make header as a link to Home!
Looking forward for more valuable suggestions!

Ashfame said...

Thanx to Prabhat a.k.a eagle_y2j for designing da banner for tech4sure!

Ashfame
I am a tech freak who loves to share.
Homepage : Ashfame.com
You can mail me at ashishsainiashfam[at]gmail[dot]com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
feed

Subscribe feeds rss From Other Blog

Advertise on this site Sponsored links

Categories

Sponsored Links